Work Schedule: Part-Time Regular; Flexible during the week based on programming needs.
Sunday, 10am to 3pm, Will need to work special events as needed. Break camps & summer camp; Reports to Executive Director
· Present our existing and to assist in creating new education programs for a wide variety of audiences both at SNC and client’s locations.
· Book, Invoice and manage all educational programming.
· Planning and the operation of Camp Wild during Winter, Spring and Summer Camps.
· Maintain records on campers, CIT’s and Counselors.
· Assist in marketing all aspects of the SNC to include education programs and fundraising efforts on and offsite.
· Assist in the daily operations of SNC to include clerical duties, facility maintenance, and customer service.
· Assist with fundraisers and special events.
· Assist in other departments.
· Train volunteers to assist in educational programs.
· Have or working towards a four-year degree from an accredited university in Biology, Environmental Studies, or related natural science field.
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Access.)
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
· Resourcefulness to solve problems and find answers independently.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· A positive, outgoing and pleasant demeanor.
· A current, valid driver’s license and own transportation and willingness to use own transportation to transport animals to offsite programs.
· Willingness to help other areas when the need arrives.
· A background check will be required.
Please send cover letter & resume to:
Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital
Attn: Robin Reccasina
3000 Sportsplex Drive Coral Springs, Fl. 33065 or
Mission Statement: To educate the public about South Florida's wildlife, natural history and environment; rehabilitate injured and orphaned native animals; and promote healthy outdoor living.