We want to personally reach out and let you know that we're thinking of you throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Even though we may no longer be able to meet in person, we're still doing all we can to provide value to our members.
In July, there's a great opportunity to participate in LEEF's new virtual book club and become familiar with the memoir of plant scientist and researcher Hope Jahren.
"In this enthralling memoir, Hope Jahren—a professor of geobiology at the University of Hawaii—combines a celebration of scientific curiosity, a detailed account of what it’s like to be a working research scientist, and a surprisingly moving personal story of friendship in unexpected places."
- You are encouraged to join LEEF's book club.
- Registration will be limited so register now.
- Meetings will be held in the evening from 7:30-8:15 on Tuesday evenings via Zoom.
- In July, the dates are July 14, 21, and 28.
- Best of all--the first 10 who register will receive a free Kindle download of Lab Girl!
- Other participants may order this bestselling book in digital or hardback from several different vendors at a reasonable price.
- Together we will select the next book to read for August.
This is a difficult time for all of us, but you're not alone: we're committed to helping you feel connected during our forced pandemic separation.