THIS WEEK'S OCEAN JOBS LIST
For the complete list and full descriptions find the ocean jobs page at https://sevenseasmedia.org/. We add 20 to 30 new opportunities per week with 40k views per month!
We work hard to provide this jobs list and newsletter to you every week for free. If you find your next job from this list, or a new employee, please consider a tax-deductible donation as a thank you.
1. Assistant Data Services Administrator, JIMAR, Honolulu, HI
2. Mediterranean Programme Assistant, IUCN, Malaga, Spain
3. Digital Media Specialist/Production Assistant, South Florida PBS, Miami, FL
4. Director of Development, Oceana, Washington, DC
5. Senior Director, Donor Communications and Stewardship – 21031, World Wildlife Fund, Washington, DC
6. Specialist, Sustainable Ranching Initiative, South Dakota (NGP Program) – 21041, World Wildlife Fund, Pierre, SD
7. Senior Program Officer GCF Accredited Entity – 21017, World Wildlife Fund, Washington, DC
8. Managing Director – 21038, World Wildlife Fund, Washington, DC
9. Business Manager II – SES – 77071030, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Comission, Tallahassee, FL
10. OPS Staff Assistant – 77900736 1, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Comission, St. Petersburg, FL
11. Assistant Professor, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
12. Country Representative, IUCN, Pretoria, South Africa
13. Executive Director, Center for Coastal Studies, Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies, Provincetown, MA